Dune 2 Villa
Dune 2 Villa| From €254 to €346 / night* *According to the period and number of pax outside Peak Season
Coastal Road, Poste Lafayette
Gem on the east coast of Mauritius, this spacious villa is decorated in a contemporary fashion. From the gazebo, overflowing the swimming pool, the view on the lagoon, reefs and the endless sea is simply stunning
- Sleeps 6 adults – Pool can be secured by a removable barrier
- 3 bedrooms with air conditioning, 3 bathrooms, 3 toilets, living / dining room with TV lounge, great veranda with outside dining room and lounge area.
- Minimum stay 6 nights outside peak season
- Check in 2pm and Check out 11am
- Should you wish to secure an early check-in and/or late check-out upon reservation, a daily half rate each way will be charged
- Bedding: 2 double beds and twin beds
- Fridge / freezer, water dispenser, electric oven and hob, kettle, microwave, toaster
- Coffee maker, Nespresso (Nespresso capsules only), dishwasher
- Washing machine, ironing board, iron.
- Phone for local calls, Satellite TV, WiFi.
- Sheets and towels provided + beach towels.
- Automatic generator, pool, deck, table, lounge, sunbeds and barbecue Weber.
- One house maid from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 2pm
- On week-ends: one maid from 9am to 12pm
- Gardener: half day
- Additional services:
- Outside working hours, Public holiday services: on request
- Baby-sitting on request and upon reservation
- Private massage in the villa: on request
- Private Chef: on request (elaboration of special menus, will do your shopping and the cooking)
- Beachfront with pool
- Orientation: East
- Airport: 1h30 drive
- Bus stop: 1 minute walk
- Shops: between 5 and 15 minutes drive
- Supermarkets: 15 minutes drive
- Restaurant: 5 minutes drive
- Grand Baie: 35 minutes drive
- Port Louis: 40 minutes drive
- Golf courses: 20 minutes drive
Thank you so much Laura and Matthew. I has been a real pleasure to assist you during your holidays. I look forward to welcoming you again on our island. Wishing you all the very best. Stephanie
A truly incredible Villa and vacation. Our host Stephanie has been exceptional, always on hand to answer any questions we had and to give us recommendations about the local area. The Villa itself was absolutely perfect, from the decor to the amenities to the breathtaking views and pool. The location was perfect to take a stroll on the beach and swim in the Sea - literally right on the door step. A special mention to Rati our housekeeper who made our stay so relaxing by looking after us each day. We will definitely stay here again and recommend it to our friends and family.