The beauty of the Mauritian golf “green” is really worth the trip. For experienced players, some courses are real challenges; with paths through native forest, above the sparkling waters , perched in the middle of volcanic rocks.
Mauritius hosts several world golf competitions, like the well known MCB tour championship with a PGA Senior Tour and most recently the Afrasia Golf championship hosting the first PGA on our island won by the South African George Coetze!
– Tamarina: Carved in Savannah southwest of Mauritius , between mountain and sea, Tamarina Golf, Spa & Beach Club was the first residential golf estate on the island.
– Belle Mare Plage: The ” Links Golf Course ” is the second golf of the Constance Hotels . This 18-hole course was designed by Rodney Wright & Peter Alliss .
Unlike the “Legend”, the course ” Links ” is open to non – residents. The course has a clubhouse with restaurant, rentals and an Academy.
– Anahita: The golf course of Four Seasons Golf Club Mauritius at Anahita was designed by Ernie Els, golfer and world-renowned creator. It has the accreditation of USGA , a certification for all high quality golf courses.
– L’Ile aux Cerfs Golf Course is a remarkable Golf Course which earned a reputation as one of the best golf course in the world. Fringed by white sands and surrounded by the blue Indian Ocean, it features breathtaking views.
– Le Paradis Golf Club: Paradis Golf Club is a magnificent spot situated on the Le Morne peninsula at the foot of the majestic rock of the same name. Selected for the best Indian Ocean World Golf Awards 2015, this course reflects the tropical tasty landscape of the site. Several holes are located along the water.
– Le Heritage Golf Club: Located on the southern coast of the island, in the middle of the Bel Ombre Domain. It has a hilly landscape dotted with streams and small lakes. The practice is accessible to all with magnificent views of the southern lagoon.